Skip to main content

Winter Coat from SheIn

Hi, cuties ! 



I might have lied in my last review, saying it was the last review in 2017 πŸ˜‚ I still have few more and I hope it's okay with you! 
Basically, I wanted to take a small break from blogging but when I got home on Sunday, my little brother got sick and long story short: I have to look after him since everyone are still working before Christmas starts... So I have time and power (more or less) to be active on social media so I might make my holidays later, maybe after New Years πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
But I'm looking forward to showing my brand new cute items from SheIn, starting with Cute Winter Coat

Photo from the website:




My photos:







Color
The color looks the same as on the website, which is great ! The main reason why I picked this coat was because I don't wear colors like these, ever, but I wanted to give it a go and it actually works well!

Material:
The coat is very nice and lovely. Inside, there's fake fur and it's very warm. The outside feels very very very nice on skin, I wish my clothes were from that material ! Overall, the quality seems awesome ! 

Style:
I'm not a huge fan of super girly clothes (which is probably weird for you since my blog is pink etc) so I decided to try this military-ish style coat. And I love it ! It's actually something that's popular to wear in my country and lots of girls have similar coats ! 

Size:
I picked the biggest size there was just in case and it seems pretty good! I had ordered winter coats online before without considering that I will be wearing thick sweaters under it and completely wasted my money since the zipper won't close... But this seems on point ! 

Seller:
The staff at SheIn are such sweethearts ! They are so nice to me and so friendly, I enjoy talking with them so much ! πŸ’—

Shipping:
I got the package in around 2 weeks with GLS. I filled a complain to GLS again since they NEVER deliver package to my home, they're so lazy, honestly...Overall, there were no extra costs or other problems than GLS. 

Pros:
Lovely clothes, true to size, amazing staff, fast shipping, good quality
Cons:
Local GLS 

Overall experience: 4/5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐! 



So that's about it ! I can strongly recommend checking out SheIn, they have SUCH amazing clothes and most of them are good quality ! And the sales !!!
Thanks so much for reading this ! I think I'll manage one more review before New Years so stay tuned ! For now, have an amazing Christmas with your loved ones ! πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ColourVue BigEyes Sweet Honey Lenses from Optyk Rozmus Review

Hello, amazing people! πŸ’• This Sunday evening I'm back with one more review for an amazing contact lenses store- Optyk Rozmus πŸ’— I'm actually really happy to wear lenses again, they make me look more cute and my eyes to appear huge ! I've had very little time the last week and upcoming weeks will be extremely hard as well so I hope I can manage everything !  So let's hop straight to photos !  Photo from the website: Photos of my eyes: Color : First of all, I love that the name of these lenses are "Sweet Honey" ! They definitely describe the lenses 100% πŸ’“ The lenses are pure brown, dark-ish and very very very lovely. They look pretty similar as to the website photo ! Also, the color looks very natural (my boyfriend has this eye color and it looks exactly the same)!  Comfort : I wore the lenses for half a day while doing daily tasks and I almost forgot I had them on 😁 The lenses are thin and very co

Pink Coat from SheIn Review

Hi everyone ! Hope you all are well πŸ’‹ I'm back with some new clothes from an awesome online store- SheIn ! I received the package on Sunday with 3 new pieces of clothing. I'm really excited for this and 2 other upcoming reviews since I absolutely loved all 3 items and can't wait to share them with you!!  The first item is a Pink Coat !  Photo from the website: My photos: Color: It looks 100% as I expected and as shown on the website ! It's light pink, very lovely and absolutely adorable. I was afraid the coat would be dirty pink but it turned out perfect !  Material : I always look for 3 qualities in coats: warmth, comfort and cuteness. And this coat has all 3 ! It's rather warm, even though it looks very thin. Also, the white fur is so soft, I wish I could have it on me all the time! Moreover, the coat itself seems fluffy and cozy!  Style : I usually never get coats without a hood but I decided to give

Madonna T-shirt from SheIn Review

Hi everyone ! Happy official summer yay! The weather in Denmark has been extremely hot these past 2 weeks, people here are actually freaking out πŸ˜‚Just a side note: summers in Denmark are very rainy, last year we had only like 5 days without rain, so these tropical 27+ degrees (C) days are extremely rare and people are always at the beach. Anyways, I got a new package from my awesome partner store SheIn last week but I didn't have any time to write reviews due to my semester end report... My team have been working very hard + I have a part-time job, so yeah...However, I'm finally done with university and can enjoy summer holidays πŸ‘ For those who have exam sessions now- best of luck and do your best ! πŸ’— Here is a t-shirt I'll be reviewing today! Photo from the website: My photos: The first thing I have to mention is that Madonna was my actual idol when I was like 10 years old, along side Nelly Furtado and russian singers Dima Bilan πŸ˜‚I nev