Skip to main content

Cute Sweater from Romwe Review

Hi everyone ! 


Hope your week started great! I have trial exam period right now so I'm buried under mountains of books πŸ˜‚Send help and good energy  ! πŸ˜„
Anyways, this will be my last review before Christmas πŸŽ„I'm going home for two weeks and right after New Years I'll have my exams, so I'll take a small holiday from social media and reviews to be with my family and friends, and to study ^.^ I'm about to receive a new package from another store but maybe I'll make a deal with them to start posting after New Years !
This review is for one of my partner stores- Romwe. And I can only recommend checking this amazing store out !!!

Photo from the website:

My photos:





Color:
The colors of this lovely sweater look exactly the same as on the website. I don't really own many dark colored sweaters so I decided to get one and I'm super happy it's a shade of gray (hahaha) that fits with skirts and almost any pants! Very nice color ^.^

Material:
The sweater is definitively for late autumn/winter since it's rather warm. The material seems pretty good, it's soft and light, feels well on skin. I always put an under shirt, thought, and I recommend doing the same ! The white stripes on the sleeves are made from different material but feel pretty good! 

Style:
I absolutely adore the bow element at the end of sleeves and stripes in general ! I received many compliments in university and I'm really glad to see people like different sweaters, not just the usual winter ones ! This knit is definitely adorable and I love its style ! 

Size:
To my happiness, the sweater is exactly my size ! The sleeves are long, it's not a crop and everything feels so nice ! 

Seller:
It's very nice to talk to amazing staff at Romwe ! They are always very friendly and absolute sweethearts ! 

Shipping:
I got the package with 2 other items in around 2 weeks I believe and there were no problems at all ! I'm still at war with my local lazy GLS couriers since they never deliver packages to home, but I'm kind of giving up already :c



Pros:
Lovely sweater, true to size, true to colors, awesome staff, fast shipping
Cons:
Local GLS are very lazy 

Overall experience: 5/5 stars ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Thanks a lot for reading this review ! I hope it gave you some insights about Romwe and their products and hopefully you'll check out their awesome store ^.^ I wish you all Merry Christmas and amazing upcoming New Years ! 
See you in 2018, my lovelies ! πŸ’‹πŸ’—

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ColourVue BigEyes Sweet Honey Lenses from Optyk Rozmus Review

Hello, amazing people! πŸ’• This Sunday evening I'm back with one more review for an amazing contact lenses store- Optyk Rozmus πŸ’— I'm actually really happy to wear lenses again, they make me look more cute and my eyes to appear huge ! I've had very little time the last week and upcoming weeks will be extremely hard as well so I hope I can manage everything !  So let's hop straight to photos !  Photo from the website: Photos of my eyes: Color : First of all, I love that the name of these lenses are "Sweet Honey" ! They definitely describe the lenses 100% πŸ’“ The lenses are pure brown, dark-ish and very very very lovely. They look pretty similar as to the website photo ! Also, the color looks very natural (my boyfriend has this eye color and it looks exactly the same)!  Comfort : I wore the lenses for half a day while doing daily tasks and I almost forgot I had them on 😁 The lenses are thin and very co

Pink Coat from SheIn Review

Hi everyone ! Hope you all are well πŸ’‹ I'm back with some new clothes from an awesome online store- SheIn ! I received the package on Sunday with 3 new pieces of clothing. I'm really excited for this and 2 other upcoming reviews since I absolutely loved all 3 items and can't wait to share them with you!!  The first item is a Pink Coat !  Photo from the website: My photos: Color: It looks 100% as I expected and as shown on the website ! It's light pink, very lovely and absolutely adorable. I was afraid the coat would be dirty pink but it turned out perfect !  Material : I always look for 3 qualities in coats: warmth, comfort and cuteness. And this coat has all 3 ! It's rather warm, even though it looks very thin. Also, the white fur is so soft, I wish I could have it on me all the time! Moreover, the coat itself seems fluffy and cozy!  Style : I usually never get coats without a hood but I decided to give

Madonna T-shirt from SheIn Review

Hi everyone ! Happy official summer yay! The weather in Denmark has been extremely hot these past 2 weeks, people here are actually freaking out πŸ˜‚Just a side note: summers in Denmark are very rainy, last year we had only like 5 days without rain, so these tropical 27+ degrees (C) days are extremely rare and people are always at the beach. Anyways, I got a new package from my awesome partner store SheIn last week but I didn't have any time to write reviews due to my semester end report... My team have been working very hard + I have a part-time job, so yeah...However, I'm finally done with university and can enjoy summer holidays πŸ‘ For those who have exam sessions now- best of luck and do your best ! πŸ’— Here is a t-shirt I'll be reviewing today! Photo from the website: My photos: The first thing I have to mention is that Madonna was my actual idol when I was like 10 years old, along side Nelly Furtado and russian singers Dima Bilan πŸ˜‚I nev