Skip to main content

Current Favorite Beauty Products [Get To Know Me #1]

Hi, my lovely readers ! πŸ’—




Summer is finally here and ... I'm finished with studies until August ! I have around 7 months left till I graduate university but I'll leave that topic for another time...maybe πŸ™Œ

Anyways, I got random motivation flow to try something new! I realized that I have been rather private, when it comes to all my blogs. Well, maybe except Instagram... I used to talk a lot about personal stuff there, but it was quite some time ago and on another accountπŸ˜‚But, yup, I decided to start writing "Get To Know Me" blog entries time to time! I won't be sharing any super personal information since I really value privacy and want to keep private things for myself, but I will be writing posts like this one - Current Favorite Beauty Products- and maybe some outfit/make-up/small trip stuff 😊Maybe even some posts about life in Denmark/Lithuania, if you all would like to know about it πŸ’•I would very much appreciate it if you would leave me an ask/message on Tumblr about what topics you'd like to read !


Now, before I begin, I would like to mention that I'm the experiment-type kind of person, who loves to try new products all the time. Literally, if I have some extra money saved, I buy new things that are just released and try them. My skin is pretty crappy, not a lot of things fit it but that's why I love to experiment. Also, I have like a thousand perfume bottles, so my taste changes every season...

But yeah, let's go straight to my favorite products of Spring, 2018!


H&M Body Splash (Sugar Violet)


My friends say that I shouldn't use this body splash instead of perfume, but I like to argue with them...I adore the super sweet scent and, even if it doesn't stay long on the body, I like to use it when I'm bored of perfumeπŸ’—


L'eau Par Kenzo perfume


I got this bottle of perfume for Christmas from my grandmother as she always knows what I like (not kidding). My mom's favorite perfume is actually from Kenzo too. The scent of this perfume is something sweet but pretty sophisticated at the same time. My favorite daily perfume !


Coco Chanel Mademoiselle Perfume


Another lovely scent, also received as a gift from my grandmother (birthday last year). I use this only on big occasions like birthdays, parties or special days since it's rather expensive and I wouldn't want to use it every day. More adult-like scent, if I had to describe, therefore, I try to save it πŸ‘€


Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream


This hand cream has been saving my hands from cracking this whole spring...I have a part-time job in restaurant, therefore, my hands are in water for ~8h a day, few times a week and they need special treatment. I was recommended to try this hand cream by one of my group mates in university and I couldn't be more happy with it !


Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water


I tried so many make-up removing products in my life but this one has been the most amazing one. The oil, that's mixed with micellar water, helps cleanse the skin from all the dirt, sweat and dead skin, making skin much soften and radiant. Nr.1 item on my list for sure!


Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub 


Since teenage years, my skin has been absolutely horrible, one day it's oily, another- super dry. This daily scrub by Neutrogena has been life-saver for around half a year now. After washing, my skin feels very soft, clean and fresh! Would recommend to anyone with combination skin type!


Mary Kay Satin Hands Scrub + Softener 


Another gift, this time from my best friend, that helped save my hands. I use this set once a week to refresh my hands. The scrub removes all the dead skin, massages the hands and softener leaves hands very soft and moisturized.  



Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping Patch


A must-have product for dry skin, recommended by a blogger Acorn ! I was curious to try Etude House items for a while and I regret not buying this sleeping patch earlier...It helped my skin so much, the difference is insane! Much more soft and moisturized skin after one night !


Orofluido Asia Zen Control Elixir  


One of the nicest things for hair treatment I've ever had ! Few years ago, my mom bought me another Orofluido hair oil and it was great, therefore, I decided to give this one a try (word Asia got me...). It smells amazing, I use it only on the tips of my hair and the effect is awesome! Shampoos, conditioners and hair masks from this brand are amazing too!




And this ends my Spring Favorites ! I hope this helped you, guys, maybe even inspired to try something from my list πŸ’• Also, I really hope you enjoyed this blog entry. I know it was different from anything I've ever done, but yeah! Leave a comment/ask if you have any suggestions/improvements/ideas for other Get To Know Me posts πŸ’‹


Thank you for reading and see you in another post !

XX Springgette 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ColourVue BigEyes Sweet Honey Lenses from Optyk Rozmus Review

Hello, amazing people! πŸ’• This Sunday evening I'm back with one more review for an amazing contact lenses store- Optyk Rozmus πŸ’— I'm actually really happy to wear lenses again, they make me look more cute and my eyes to appear huge ! I've had very little time the last week and upcoming weeks will be extremely hard as well so I hope I can manage everything !  So let's hop straight to photos !  Photo from the website: Photos of my eyes: Color : First of all, I love that the name of these lenses are "Sweet Honey" ! They definitely describe the lenses 100% πŸ’“ The lenses are pure brown, dark-ish and very very very lovely. They look pretty similar as to the website photo ! Also, the color looks very natural (my boyfriend has this eye color and it looks exactly the same)!  Comfort : I wore the lenses for half a day while doing daily tasks and I almost forgot I had them on 😁 The lenses are thin and very co

Pink Coat from SheIn Review

Hi everyone ! Hope you all are well πŸ’‹ I'm back with some new clothes from an awesome online store- SheIn ! I received the package on Sunday with 3 new pieces of clothing. I'm really excited for this and 2 other upcoming reviews since I absolutely loved all 3 items and can't wait to share them with you!!  The first item is a Pink Coat !  Photo from the website: My photos: Color: It looks 100% as I expected and as shown on the website ! It's light pink, very lovely and absolutely adorable. I was afraid the coat would be dirty pink but it turned out perfect !  Material : I always look for 3 qualities in coats: warmth, comfort and cuteness. And this coat has all 3 ! It's rather warm, even though it looks very thin. Also, the white fur is so soft, I wish I could have it on me all the time! Moreover, the coat itself seems fluffy and cozy!  Style : I usually never get coats without a hood but I decided to give

Madonna T-shirt from SheIn Review

Hi everyone ! Happy official summer yay! The weather in Denmark has been extremely hot these past 2 weeks, people here are actually freaking out πŸ˜‚Just a side note: summers in Denmark are very rainy, last year we had only like 5 days without rain, so these tropical 27+ degrees (C) days are extremely rare and people are always at the beach. Anyways, I got a new package from my awesome partner store SheIn last week but I didn't have any time to write reviews due to my semester end report... My team have been working very hard + I have a part-time job, so yeah...However, I'm finally done with university and can enjoy summer holidays πŸ‘ For those who have exam sessions now- best of luck and do your best ! πŸ’— Here is a t-shirt I'll be reviewing today! Photo from the website: My photos: The first thing I have to mention is that Madonna was my actual idol when I was like 10 years old, along side Nelly Furtado and russian singers Dima Bilan πŸ˜‚I nev