Skip to main content

Pearl Dress from SheIn Review

Hi my lovelies <3



Hi hi hello, everyone ! Welcome back to my blog after almost month's break! So sorry about that, I've been extremely busy with university, part-time job and real life in general... But it's Sunday now and I can finally breath again, at least for today...
Anyways, I've been meaning to write this review for SheIn for a looong time now but I never found a free minute... I've taken pictures ages ago AND finally had the oportunity to share them with you!
So without further ado, let's hop straight to the review!


Photo from the website:
My photos:












A package, containing 2 items came in around few weeks without any problems. I took it from a drop-off point and didn't receive any extra costs or customs. Yay!
This dress have been on my must-get for quite a while now. I love formal dresses due to their simple yet nice lines and serious vibe. My future work will probably require clothes like this dress so I'm really glad to have some early-on experience!
I can't say I'm the biggest fan of the material that the dress is made from. It feels rather cheap (not a surprise, price is pretty low !) but other dresses I got from SheIn seemed better. However, it's comfortable and stretches a bit.
Honestly, I like this dress quite a lot, besides the material part. It has lovely and sophisticated style. Also, the pearls in front highlights the dress and gives a unique vibe. I absolutely love the collar part and sleeve ends. White parts on black dress are absolutely gorgeous.
One thing I would change is the length of the dress. And sleeves haha. They're a bit too short. Sleeves aren't that big of problem since many clothes these days have 3/4 sleeves. However, the dress itself could be longer. I'm sure that all the skinny girls would rock this dress but for girls like me, more chubbier, it gives some anxiety. I'm not confident in my body as much as I'd like to be, so short dresses are problematic to wear.
What I really want to highlight is that staff at SheIn are absolutely amazing people ! I was very sick when I got the package and they told me to take all the time I need! I'm incredibly grateful for that and can only say the best about staff <3

My rating for the dress: 3/5 stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐
My rating for customer experience: 5/5 stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 


Thanks so much for reading this review and I hope you will check out SheIn for absolutely amazing clothes and great customer experience !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ColourVue BigEyes Sweet Honey Lenses from Optyk Rozmus Review

Hello, amazing people! πŸ’• This Sunday evening I'm back with one more review for an amazing contact lenses store- Optyk Rozmus πŸ’— I'm actually really happy to wear lenses again, they make me look more cute and my eyes to appear huge ! I've had very little time the last week and upcoming weeks will be extremely hard as well so I hope I can manage everything !  So let's hop straight to photos !  Photo from the website: Photos of my eyes: Color : First of all, I love that the name of these lenses are "Sweet Honey" ! They definitely describe the lenses 100% πŸ’“ The lenses are pure brown, dark-ish and very very very lovely. They look pretty similar as to the website photo ! Also, the color looks very natural (my boyfriend has this eye color and it looks exactly the same)!  Comfort : I wore the lenses for half a day while doing daily tasks and I almost forgot I had them on 😁 The lenses are thin and very co

Pink Coat from SheIn Review

Hi everyone ! Hope you all are well πŸ’‹ I'm back with some new clothes from an awesome online store- SheIn ! I received the package on Sunday with 3 new pieces of clothing. I'm really excited for this and 2 other upcoming reviews since I absolutely loved all 3 items and can't wait to share them with you!!  The first item is a Pink Coat !  Photo from the website: My photos: Color: It looks 100% as I expected and as shown on the website ! It's light pink, very lovely and absolutely adorable. I was afraid the coat would be dirty pink but it turned out perfect !  Material : I always look for 3 qualities in coats: warmth, comfort and cuteness. And this coat has all 3 ! It's rather warm, even though it looks very thin. Also, the white fur is so soft, I wish I could have it on me all the time! Moreover, the coat itself seems fluffy and cozy!  Style : I usually never get coats without a hood but I decided to give

Madonna T-shirt from SheIn Review

Hi everyone ! Happy official summer yay! The weather in Denmark has been extremely hot these past 2 weeks, people here are actually freaking out πŸ˜‚Just a side note: summers in Denmark are very rainy, last year we had only like 5 days without rain, so these tropical 27+ degrees (C) days are extremely rare and people are always at the beach. Anyways, I got a new package from my awesome partner store SheIn last week but I didn't have any time to write reviews due to my semester end report... My team have been working very hard + I have a part-time job, so yeah...However, I'm finally done with university and can enjoy summer holidays πŸ‘ For those who have exam sessions now- best of luck and do your best ! πŸ’— Here is a t-shirt I'll be reviewing today! Photo from the website: My photos: The first thing I have to mention is that Madonna was my actual idol when I was like 10 years old, along side Nelly Furtado and russian singers Dima Bilan πŸ˜‚I nev