Skip to main content

Black Sweatpants from Romwe Review

Hey everyone !



Hope your week started nicely! 
I've been super lazy today, just watched anime the whole day and then did some posts on Tumblr, so decided to make a review for new items I got from my partner store- Romwe ! I got a delivery this morning with 2 new clothes and I'm excited to share them with you! 
I'll be reviewing these sweatpants! 

Photo from website:

My photos:







Color:
The pants look exactly as on the website, but I guess it would be pretty hard to mess the black color haha ! They are whole black with small white icon in front.

Material:
I can't really decide if I like the material or not. It's comfortable and stretchy but it is very obvious that it's going to rip soon: there was already a hole on the side of left bottom leg😭And it looks like material that collects dusts a lot :C

Style:
I really like casual/sporty style of these pants. To be fair, I wanted them to go to work with and since I work in restaurant's kitchen, they would be comfortable to move around in. 

Size:
I wish the pants would be slightly longer. I read reviews that most of people have this problem with these pants :c Overall, they fit pretty nice, there's still space left. 

Seller:
The staff at Romwe are very nice and friendly people :) They are easy to talk to and I'm sure they'll help you with any problems you have ! 

Shipping:
This time shipping took longer than usual: around 3 weeks. I believe it was due to New Year's period, so it's okay. There were no problems at all, no extra costs, no errors! 


Pros:
Nice staff, cute clothes, non-problematic shipping
Cons:
Material 

Overall experience: 4/5 stars ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐


Thank you a lot for reading this ! Hope this helped you a little to see what kind of sweatpants Romwe sells ! I personally don't like these specific pants but I tried others and they seemed pretty nice ! So it's up to you to try them <3

See you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ColourVue BigEyes Sweet Honey Lenses from Optyk Rozmus Review

Hello, amazing people! πŸ’• This Sunday evening I'm back with one more review for an amazing contact lenses store- Optyk Rozmus πŸ’— I'm actually really happy to wear lenses again, they make me look more cute and my eyes to appear huge ! I've had very little time the last week and upcoming weeks will be extremely hard as well so I hope I can manage everything !  So let's hop straight to photos !  Photo from the website: Photos of my eyes: Color : First of all, I love that the name of these lenses are "Sweet Honey" ! They definitely describe the lenses 100% πŸ’“ The lenses are pure brown, dark-ish and very very very lovely. They look pretty similar as to the website photo ! Also, the color looks very natural (my boyfriend has this eye color and it looks exactly the same)!  Comfort : I wore the lenses for half a day while doing daily tasks and I almost forgot I had them on 😁 The lenses are thin and very co

Pink Coat from SheIn Review

Hi everyone ! Hope you all are well πŸ’‹ I'm back with some new clothes from an awesome online store- SheIn ! I received the package on Sunday with 3 new pieces of clothing. I'm really excited for this and 2 other upcoming reviews since I absolutely loved all 3 items and can't wait to share them with you!!  The first item is a Pink Coat !  Photo from the website: My photos: Color: It looks 100% as I expected and as shown on the website ! It's light pink, very lovely and absolutely adorable. I was afraid the coat would be dirty pink but it turned out perfect !  Material : I always look for 3 qualities in coats: warmth, comfort and cuteness. And this coat has all 3 ! It's rather warm, even though it looks very thin. Also, the white fur is so soft, I wish I could have it on me all the time! Moreover, the coat itself seems fluffy and cozy!  Style : I usually never get coats without a hood but I decided to give

Madonna T-shirt from SheIn Review

Hi everyone ! Happy official summer yay! The weather in Denmark has been extremely hot these past 2 weeks, people here are actually freaking out πŸ˜‚Just a side note: summers in Denmark are very rainy, last year we had only like 5 days without rain, so these tropical 27+ degrees (C) days are extremely rare and people are always at the beach. Anyways, I got a new package from my awesome partner store SheIn last week but I didn't have any time to write reviews due to my semester end report... My team have been working very hard + I have a part-time job, so yeah...However, I'm finally done with university and can enjoy summer holidays πŸ‘ For those who have exam sessions now- best of luck and do your best ! πŸ’— Here is a t-shirt I'll be reviewing today! Photo from the website: My photos: The first thing I have to mention is that Madonna was my actual idol when I was like 10 years old, along side Nelly Furtado and russian singers Dima Bilan πŸ˜‚I nev