Skip to main content

Pink Pants from Romwe Review

Good evening, my lovelies <3


After a short while, I'm back with new review ! November started and week by week my semester in university is coming to end, which means exams, which means a lot of stress... πŸ˜– And one thing that really helps me reduce it is writing reviews woo ! πŸ˜€ And I just got a new package from Romwe- and awesome online store I work with for around 1.5 years ! So let's see !

Picture from the website:


Photos of me wearing the pants:




Color:
The pants look more or less the same color as on the website, which is great and means website can be trusted ! They are light pink and look skin-color in different light. I was told at work that someone thought I was not wearing any pants.. πŸ˜‚

Material:
I have a collection of comfy sweatpants already and saw these pink ones and decided to give them a try. It was written on the website, that they were very stretchy so I got them. They really are stretchy but I'm not sure I like the material. It's not soft, more like paper-ish. They keep on slipping down too...Also, they are a little see-through so similar color of underwear is essential !

Style:
It's very obvious that the pants are casual and for home/gym use. They don't look very special. The waist stripe is different colors but it doesn't make the pants special.

Size:
The pants kind of fit me size wise, but I would like them to be more more stretchy. Since I expected another material, I thought they would feel different size-wise as well. Overall, the pants are long and can probably fit many!

Seller:
 I always enjoy email conversations with Romwe. The staff there are very nice and friendly, write a lot of inspiring words and are very kind πŸ’–

Shipping:
I think I got the package in around a week. The courier of GLS let me down again, didn't bother ringing my door when I was at home the whole day πŸ˜“But there were no bad experiences, no problems and no extra costs !


Pros:
Super nice staff, fast shipping, lovely colors
Cons:
Local GLS lazy couriers, cheap materials

Overall experience: 3/5 stars ⭐⭐⭐


I don't really like these pants too much but they are okay. I've gotten quite a few sweatpants from Romwe and they are usually very lovely! I guess these are just made from different material and that's it ! I do recommend checking out description of materials carefully and the size as well !

Thanks for reading and see you next time πŸ’˜πŸ’“





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ColourVue BigEyes Sweet Honey Lenses from Optyk Rozmus Review

Hello, amazing people! πŸ’• This Sunday evening I'm back with one more review for an amazing contact lenses store- Optyk Rozmus πŸ’— I'm actually really happy to wear lenses again, they make me look more cute and my eyes to appear huge ! I've had very little time the last week and upcoming weeks will be extremely hard as well so I hope I can manage everything !  So let's hop straight to photos !  Photo from the website: Photos of my eyes: Color : First of all, I love that the name of these lenses are "Sweet Honey" ! They definitely describe the lenses 100% πŸ’“ The lenses are pure brown, dark-ish and very very very lovely. They look pretty similar as to the website photo ! Also, the color looks very natural (my boyfriend has this eye color and it looks exactly the same)!  Comfort : I wore the lenses for half a day while doing daily tasks and I almost forgot I had them on 😁 The lenses are thin and very co

Pink Coat from SheIn Review

Hi everyone ! Hope you all are well πŸ’‹ I'm back with some new clothes from an awesome online store- SheIn ! I received the package on Sunday with 3 new pieces of clothing. I'm really excited for this and 2 other upcoming reviews since I absolutely loved all 3 items and can't wait to share them with you!!  The first item is a Pink Coat !  Photo from the website: My photos: Color: It looks 100% as I expected and as shown on the website ! It's light pink, very lovely and absolutely adorable. I was afraid the coat would be dirty pink but it turned out perfect !  Material : I always look for 3 qualities in coats: warmth, comfort and cuteness. And this coat has all 3 ! It's rather warm, even though it looks very thin. Also, the white fur is so soft, I wish I could have it on me all the time! Moreover, the coat itself seems fluffy and cozy!  Style : I usually never get coats without a hood but I decided to give

Madonna T-shirt from SheIn Review

Hi everyone ! Happy official summer yay! The weather in Denmark has been extremely hot these past 2 weeks, people here are actually freaking out πŸ˜‚Just a side note: summers in Denmark are very rainy, last year we had only like 5 days without rain, so these tropical 27+ degrees (C) days are extremely rare and people are always at the beach. Anyways, I got a new package from my awesome partner store SheIn last week but I didn't have any time to write reviews due to my semester end report... My team have been working very hard + I have a part-time job, so yeah...However, I'm finally done with university and can enjoy summer holidays πŸ‘ For those who have exam sessions now- best of luck and do your best ! πŸ’— Here is a t-shirt I'll be reviewing today! Photo from the website: My photos: The first thing I have to mention is that Madonna was my actual idol when I was like 10 years old, along side Nelly Furtado and russian singers Dima Bilan πŸ˜‚I nev