Skip to main content

Fluffy Sweater from Romwe Review

Good evening ! 



I really enjoyed writing reviews on this website so I think I will continue to post here ! πŸ’–



To continue with reviews for Romwe- here is my second review about the package I received from the store recently. In my previous review I wrote that the latest package contained two items. The first one was the Floral Dress that I talked about in my first review and the second item was an adorable Fluffy Sweater ! And that's the item I'd like to show you all today! πŸ’ž

Here is a picture from the website:

And here are some photos of me wearing the sweater: 












Color:
The color looks more or less the same as on the website. Which is great, meaning the store can be trusted when it comes to colors!  I would say that color is gray-ish, a light shade of it. I actually never wear light-colored clothes but this sweater is amazing to wear ! 


Material:
I don't think i ever wore a more cozy sweater in my life! It's so fluffy and cute and soft, I couldn't get out of it for days now 😭It's insanely comfortable, light and you feel like in a cloud! The material is stretchy as well!


Style:
I can't really say that this sweater is anyhow unique or super stylish. It's very casual and something to put on when you're in a rush to go somewhere no-official. I LOVE the sleeves since they are very long and the V-neck cut too. They look super cute.


Size:
The sweater is one-size, meaning it can fit a lot of people! And, as seen, it fits me pretty well too! I can point one thing : the sleeves are a bit too long, which is super rare in my experience. But its very convenient to me since I love to stretch the sleeves to cover my hands πŸ˜‚

Seller:
The staff that I had an opportunity to talk to are so nice and friendly! They always reply fast and provide useful information. Staff are very easy to talk to and I really enjoy working with such people!


Shipping:
As mentioned in my previous review, I had some issues with lazy local GLS couriers, but besides that, the shipping took around a week, there were no extra costs or bad surprises.


Pros:
Great quality, fast shipping, excellent staff, items matching desciption on website
Cons:
Local GLS laziness

Overall experience: 5/5 stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



I think this sweater is now one of my most loved clothes I have in my wardrobe! 😍The quality of it is amazing and my overall experience with Romwe is excellent! I can strongly recommend checking out this great online store ! And don't forget to look at their huge sales, you can definitely find something nice there ! πŸ˜πŸ’•


Thank you for reading ! πŸ’ŸπŸ’ž




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ColourVue BigEyes Sweet Honey Lenses from Optyk Rozmus Review

Hello, amazing people! πŸ’• This Sunday evening I'm back with one more review for an amazing contact lenses store- Optyk Rozmus πŸ’— I'm actually really happy to wear lenses again, they make me look more cute and my eyes to appear huge ! I've had very little time the last week and upcoming weeks will be extremely hard as well so I hope I can manage everything !  So let's hop straight to photos !  Photo from the website: Photos of my eyes: Color : First of all, I love that the name of these lenses are "Sweet Honey" ! They definitely describe the lenses 100% πŸ’“ The lenses are pure brown, dark-ish and very very very lovely. They look pretty similar as to the website photo ! Also, the color looks very natural (my boyfriend has this eye color and it looks exactly the same)!  Comfort : I wore the lenses for half a day while doing daily tasks and I almost forgot I had them on 😁 The lenses are thin and very co

Pink Coat from SheIn Review

Hi everyone ! Hope you all are well πŸ’‹ I'm back with some new clothes from an awesome online store- SheIn ! I received the package on Sunday with 3 new pieces of clothing. I'm really excited for this and 2 other upcoming reviews since I absolutely loved all 3 items and can't wait to share them with you!!  The first item is a Pink Coat !  Photo from the website: My photos: Color: It looks 100% as I expected and as shown on the website ! It's light pink, very lovely and absolutely adorable. I was afraid the coat would be dirty pink but it turned out perfect !  Material : I always look for 3 qualities in coats: warmth, comfort and cuteness. And this coat has all 3 ! It's rather warm, even though it looks very thin. Also, the white fur is so soft, I wish I could have it on me all the time! Moreover, the coat itself seems fluffy and cozy!  Style : I usually never get coats without a hood but I decided to give

Madonna T-shirt from SheIn Review

Hi everyone ! Happy official summer yay! The weather in Denmark has been extremely hot these past 2 weeks, people here are actually freaking out πŸ˜‚Just a side note: summers in Denmark are very rainy, last year we had only like 5 days without rain, so these tropical 27+ degrees (C) days are extremely rare and people are always at the beach. Anyways, I got a new package from my awesome partner store SheIn last week but I didn't have any time to write reviews due to my semester end report... My team have been working very hard + I have a part-time job, so yeah...However, I'm finally done with university and can enjoy summer holidays πŸ‘ For those who have exam sessions now- best of luck and do your best ! πŸ’— Here is a t-shirt I'll be reviewing today! Photo from the website: My photos: The first thing I have to mention is that Madonna was my actual idol when I was like 10 years old, along side Nelly Furtado and russian singers Dima Bilan πŸ˜‚I nev